Lousy Lover

Pardon…couldn’t you hear me bite the tongue

While you spoke

I heard just babbling all along

Yes I know

You told me once

I heard you twice

You never really get enough from me

Cause babe I don’t love you

So long…this awful season will soon be gone

No fuss no shots will announce the day I'll leave you to rot

Deep in your bog

Laborious smile

N' pathetic mind

Will be your only allies once again

You made your way to lose

You're a real homemade sordid rancid fruit

Oh girl


Don’t you know

That we're never goanna be together like you used to think

Did you ever wonder 'bout your stupid empty love for me

I've been cleaning up my condo

But you're the dirt who won't go


Sick joke…she sing n' lingers an ode for snores

She once was ripe

You'd taste peaches between those thighs

But she turned sick

Start losing weight

Began to pale

Oh…eventually this bug dragged her away

Washed her down the drain

Limp plump…you lousy lover you primus tramp

Aspired the stars

Tripped triple tripping straight to the dump

You’ve bet on love

You felt for me

Forgot yourself

But Hun the touch of Venus wasn’t there

For you, dependent child there's no way

To wake some kind of charm

No more


Don’t you know

That we're never goanna be together like you used to think

Did ya ever wonder 'bout your desperate selfish love and me

I've been scrubbin' all the corners

Yet you're the taint who won't come off