Pride

Babe…are you going right now

Did I make you feel bad

Babe…I'm sure there're plenty of white nights

When you're trying to figure me out

I've really failed you, I know

Been systematically locked

I never wanted to

Hide oh my

Or whine oh my

Zero places to go when I'm not alright

My oh my

Old mind of pride…let go

Babe…it's just a fly in your white wine

Don’t bail the quietly drowning

N' babe…are you sure it's the right size

For a persuasive forced smile

It's the only face I can show

One of the ways to stay shut

But I never wanted to

Hide oh my

Or whine oh my

Zero places to go when I'm not alright

My oh my

Old mind of pride…let go

Have been medically cured

I've really struggle this cold

I never wanted more

My cry for help is still low

But I swear I'm telling you all

Oh my oh my where're you going babe

I'm goanna teach my mind to calm my proud pride yes I'll pound bars

I won't abandon love my oh my

I wont step aside n' let go

Hell I did a long way to crack my trace, I banged my head across n' against my chokes

Then I turned back to make sure there's nothing left of those and torn them all n' more

Well babe I swear that I'm telling you all…as for now it's all I know

And if I'll guess what I don’t know, I'd bet that I'll find that I love you even more